miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

4th is here!

Immediately after hearing the news it was as if all the gods in the chamber were punched by some invisible hand. They all abruptly lead back, revealing their astonishment with deep gasps. “By the very Olympus, how could this be...”
“Oh, no!”
“Ahhhhh! We’re all doomed!”
And other such comments sprang from of their mouths. However, Hades, as usual, had absolutely no idea what was going on. He just sat their staring at his nails. A few seconds passed and the cries from the terrified gods were still loud in the air. Seeing as no one tried to soothe the devein beings, Hades, for the first time in his life, stood up and took control of the situation. “Comrades! Partners! Gods of Olympus!” he shouted. This, however, brought no result. So then the ruler of the underworld formulated another plan, one that hopefully would catch their absolute attention. He hurried through the mass of dazzled Gods with great speed; if the gods were this afraid something, whatever it was, was horribly freighting. Thus, time was of the essence. Soon he stood before the throne of the great Zeus, God of the Gods. He then began to execute the first step of his plan. He slowly drifted his, trembling, hand towards the seat of gold. Hades closed his eyes as his index finger softly touched the legendary object. At the exact time he scraped the throne, it all went dark. Hades stood perplexed at the sudden, and unexpected, result. But then, it broke free. Something that made even the lord of hell shriek in fear....
[5th instalment coming soon]
So here was the 4th part of my story. I have a lots of ideas planed for it but, if you guys have any that you might want to share I open to new paths. Anyway, in my earlier post I said that I would post some bi-weekly animation. Well, I am having some trouble with that (partly to the fact that I am new to this whole flash thing). However, I don’t mean I am not going to post any animations I am just saying that they will be less frequent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario