jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Flash Movie Ideas

Well for this post I was sort of thinking about sharing the ideas for one of the animations I am working on. 
The following is a picture that holds the basic idea of the movie.



In this image, in the movie itself, I am trying for a crayon (drawing) style look. You can't really appreciate in this picture but there is a hint of what looks like crayon in the drawing. The story behind the movie is a joke I have heard millions of times. I really like the joke; even though it’s a number joke I hope that people will like it. I am not going to put any date on the release of the animation but I have to warn it will take some time. Maybe days, maybe months I don't know. 

Next time I'll have that 6th part of the story up.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario